The show was so great. St. Louis’ Elegy was just absolutely gorgeous. While he played old songs and new, obscure songs and popular songs, i danced. i danced so much.
And then he played Methamphetamine Blues and the entire audience yelled back at him “I’ll do it daddy!” and that the most connected we were to the man on stage.
I’d do it all over again.
- gemainchains reblogged this from endlessmeghan
- serpentineandblack likes this
- constantwaiting said: Did you happen to pick up any of his tour CDs? He’s got a new one out apparently - live rehearsals for this tour recorded in Antwerp.
- constantwaiting likes this
- teethofthenight likes this
- shmoemusic said: sounds sooooo cool! Sooooo bummed. I saw he was out signing autographs and stuff too. amazing, i can’t picture him socializing haha.
- endlessmeghan posted this